Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello Everyone

I have been thinking about setting up a blog for several months, but needed some lessons.  Sarah, one of the incredible daughters, was very patient with me tonight and after preparing a fabulous dinner for Pops and I, helped me set up my site.  I hope everyone enjoys it!!  I hope to be able to keep up with posts and have some marvelous photos to go along with my writings.  
Today was a great day.....Pops drove Sarah and I around to different shopping sites that we needed to check out.  We had  so much fun.  Somehow the three of us ended up riding around in Pops' old truck, with not much room and Sarah kept buying items that filled up the whole front of the truck.  We looked like Larry, Daryl and Daryl riding in the truck.  Jessica, the other incredible daughter, just so happened to pass us, called and asked what in the world were we doing turning into Hooters.  We weren't turning there, just Pops taking a short cut.  The truck became embarrassing after a while.  
Auntie and I went by Charlie's house tonight to check out his new Easter attire.  He was very happy to see us.  We are all amazed at his walking skills.  He can now take steps while holding his favorite item, the remote.  
Maybe pictures can be added tomorrow.  
                                                   Peace be with you,
                                                             Mimi

5 comments:

MonicaGoode said...

Yeah! I am the first one to comment on your blog! I feel privledged...you guys crack me up...Sarah is not suppose to be purchasing things anyways...what is she thinking? ha!
love you guys hope to see you soon.
kiss
mo

Amanda said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's so much fun and I will be checking on Mimi and Pops from now on (and the incredible daughters) I love it!

The Deacons said...

Ahh Angela, I'm so glad that you decided to start a blog! I can't wait to read about everything that is going on with you guys! Love and miss you!

Brita

Jennimac said...

Yea!!!! Angel started a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! I'll list you on my blog.

Leigh Collins said...

Welcome to the blogging world!