Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Savor, a new Fave!

Boyfriend, Mimi, Lonnia, Doug, Brian, Lora
Fabulous appetizers
Lora, Brian, Doug, Lonnia and my Boyfriend
Charlie in his new swing.  Pops is  so proud!!

Saturday night Boyfriend and I tried out a new restaurant with our good friends,  Lora and Brian, and Lonnia and Doug.  Savor is for sure on our list of favorite new eating out places.  The bar area is fabulous, as well as the dining area.  The food was pretty and delicious!  We had such a good time with our friends.  We had a great conversation about how each couple met and the "good old days."  Aren't our friends the cutest couples!!  Pops and I have volunteered to keep the Charlie Man this weekend, so his "ma-ma" and "da-da" can try out this great place. 
Pops spent all day Saturday and Sunday building Charlie's first birthday present with Mark.  Pops has named the structure/swing set, " Charlie's bachelor pad."  We couldn't wait to see how much Charlie would enjoy his new swing.  As you can tell from the photo he was thrilled and Pops was sore and tired, but so excited for the little man.  We can't believe Charlie's first birthday is fast approaching!
Can you believe David Letterman got married???  I think he finally gave up on Julia Roberts.  Her new movie, Duplicity,  is good.  Their interview last week together was interesting.  I think Dave really loves the woman.  She is too cute!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.  Snow for the weekend, this can't be!!!!!
Peace be with you,
Mimi

4 comments:

Sarah said...

David Letterman got married? Have I been under a rock?! I think I must have seen every episode of that with you late night growing up!

Taylor said...

I guess I missed the Dave Letterman thing too!! I guess Sarah and I are too busy blogging!! I went to Savor last night with my sister, we had a blast and drank too much wine. All in all, a great night! I hope it stays popular so we will have more choices in Fay town. Have a great weekend!

Mary Margaret said...

Angel, I too have a blog entry on how yummy Savor is! And I was a little shocked too because I've never liked the restaurants in that location, but Savor is awesome! O, and I love your song on your blog! I'm glad that you got to hear Inspirational Singers perform it!! And if Gary doesn't have anything to do this weekend, put him to making some fudge. JK,but seriously though, if he is bored, i like fudge.

Lonnia Brooks said...

Angela,
What fun pictures of Savor! WOW! That was so fun - now we need to try out another new place. I can't believe Charlie is going to be One! Where has the time gone? Doug, Halsey and I love his new pad! WOW!
You are wonderful. I love your Blog.
Love, Lonnia